Monday, September 29, 2008

Sound the Shofar/Trumpet and Warn the People

Shalom Kol Yisrael,

I have been hearing prophetic reports that life as we know it may change very soon. I will echo that. With bank failure after bank failure occurring, I sense a black cloud descending upon this nation. I will admit I don't have my physical house in order. I don't have food or water stored up. Living in South Florida is hand to mouth. But, I have the assurance of the implanted Word inside of me. This is not a time to be tossed to and fro by sayings of men. This is a time to seek His face with all diligence. Y'shua our Messiah will be the only One to get us through the coming days ahead.

I believe events will take place that we never imagined could happen in this country and in this world. If our physical freedoms are taken away in the places where we live, we must remember that our only true freedom is in Y'shua freeing us from the power of sin.

Many will enter into despair hoping for a "rapture". Beloved ones do not let these events rob your joy! Throughout Scripture it was joy that defeated the enemy. His Word never changes. So we can count it all joy whatever trials
may be ahead.

Shavua Tov,

--
Tzefanyah Pappas
Chazak Chazak v’nitchazek
Let us be strong, let us be strong and let us
strengthen (encourage) one another!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: