Saturday, May 17, 2008

YHWH's Circles of Life

28 April 2008

Shalom Kol Yisrael,

Yesterday, a number of us witnessed the passing of a dear Yisraelite sister. Her name is Tehillah Solarzano. All of us in that room felt it a privilege and honor to be with her in those last moments. We ushered in her passing to Yah's eternal with Scripture, with song, and with many tears.

Tehillah touched many lives. Though short were her 57 years and shorter still the years she knew of Yah's restoration message for Yisrael, Tehillah was a passionate laborer who had a desire to tell as many as she could about Yah's restoration of the Kingdom to Yisrael as beheld in the Torah and the prophets. One verse, encouraged me with its application to those who leave us.

Yochanon (John) 12: 24 Most certainly I tell you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains by itself alone. But if it dies, it bears much fruit. 25 He who loves his life will lose it. He who hates his life in this world will keep it to eternal life.

The planting of our sister will bear much fruit! I prayed for a resurrection experience in that hospital room. I prayed, "Yah raise up this daughter of Tzion if it be Your will." Yah's answer was to plant her into the ground to bear much fruit. Tehillah died on the Feast of First Fruits. One from the first born nation of Yisrael died on the Feast of First Fruits. I believe Yah spoke to me that Tehillah's planting in the ground would bear greater fruit than a bodily resurrection from that hospital bed. This goes beyond my comprehension, but I believe Him and I trust His will for Tehillah's life.

As each Yisraelite grain falls to the ground, Abba's circle of life unfolds. We read to her the Psalms by her bedside. One Psalm speaks to this very thought of this sister's departure bearing fruit of Yisrael's Kingdom and greatest hope.

Psalm 130 reads:
1 Out of the depths I have cried to You, O YHWH. 2 O YHWH, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive To the voice of my prayers. 3 O Yah, if You should watch crookednesses, O YHWH, who would stand? 4 But with You there is forgiveness, That You might be feared. 5 I looked to YHWH, My being has looked, And for His word I have waited. 6 My being looks to YHWH More than those watching for morning, watching for morning. 7 O Yisra’el, wait for YHWH; For with YHWH there is kindness. And with Him is much redemption, 8 For He shall redeem Yisra’el from all his crookednesses.

As they came for Tehillah's body, I was in a waiting room stationed next to her room. It was from this room we were going to leave the hospital. I turned to my left and saw a matted picture on the wall that I showed to my wife. Written in the form of a circle was Hebrew in the top half and English in the bottom half. The English read, "How great are your tents O Yaacov, your holy places of the people of Yisrael." In Hebrew phonetically, "Ma tovu O ha lecha Yaacov mishk'no-techa Yisrael." The testimony of Yah's circles of life in the moedim (appointed times) was in Tehillah's life as she clung to life to experience Pesach this year. She said to me in her exact words from an email, "I have a feeling that this is going to be the best Pesach for me. AleluYAH!" YHWH's circles of life. We received Abba's message with comfort. Those Yisraelites who were gathered around our sister in that hospital room displayed His love, His praise, and spoke His word. We received an encouragement in our grief that Yah saw the loveliness of the tents of Yaacov and the set-apart dwelling places of the people of Yisrael that very day.

Shalom Aleichem

--
Tzefanyah Pappas
Chazak Chazak v’nitchazek
Let us be strong, let us be strong and let us
strengthen (encourage) one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment